To apply for an enrolment at Papatoetoe Central School you must live within our school zone. Please check the zone boundaries below:

Zone Map (pdf)

In Zone Streets (pdf)

You will then have to produce the following documents along with the enrolment forms below:

  • Proof of address (Original copy NOT a photocopy) – a recent copy of the parent’s power or telephone account or a tenancy agreement from a Real Estate Agent (NOT a private agreement)
  • Your child’s New Zealand Birth Certificate OR if born overseas your child’s passport stamped with “Permanent Residency or “Student Visa” plus birth certificate from country of birth and Parent’s Work Visas. (Original copies NOT a photocopy)
  • Copy of your child’s Immunisation Certificate signed by your Doctor (This can be obtained from your family Doctor free of charge)

You must fully complete all forms below and they must be returned to the school office at least one full day prior to starting. Please note students start school on MONDAYS only.

Enrolment Forms ALL

Out of Zone Enrolments for 2015

For the 2015 school year we will be accepting only applications for Out of Zone students of siblings that are attending Papatoetoe Central School. Out of Zone application forms are available here. All completed forms must be returned to the school office by  Wednesday, 15 October 2014.